grubbcm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:55:41 WST 2007
Getting hold of keys is probably possible.
Current problems I can foresee are
1) Not sure that I can make it (doubt they'd give anyone else an alarm code
for the church)
2) The current forecast for Wednesday is 11-18 with showers easing in the
The 2nd one is the bigger problem as from experience that court is like an
ice-skating rink when it gets wet.
Let me know if people are still keen sooner rather than later and I can
investigate getting hold of keys and codes etc.
On 8/25/07, tommo at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au <tommo at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> Okay, can everyone see if they'd be able to make it to a training
> session on Wednesday night?
> Alwyn suggested that we might be able to have it at Claremont Church's
> outdoor court (which apparently has lighting). Assuming you're on this
> list, could you look into that Chris?
> Basketball mailing list
> Basketball at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Basketball