HOW TO setup ssh in an initrd

voodoo voodoo [email protected]
Tue Aug 31 15:54:19 2004

Hi list,

What I am trying to do is have my ipaq as a server and
my PC as a client. Also I am expecting to have all the
ssh bins plus a small rootfs in my initrd, Basically I
need to have control of my ipaq.

1)	Do I have to have dropbear on both ends?
2)	Is there any documentation on how to put ssh in
place on both ends and what other scripts or files do
I need to have. I already read VPN HOW-TO and some
other documents but there are kind of old. Could you
please let me know a good doc. or could you explain
all the steps that I need to follow in order to setup
both ends (client-host).

By the why this is going to be my first time using ssh
so I apologize if my questions are very basic, but
like I said before I could not find a good doc. that
explains ssh.

Regards,

VDO