Agent forwarding support ...

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Mon Jan 24 19:41:09 WST 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 06:18:22PM +0100, Gerhard Wiesinger wrote:
> Hello Matt!
>
> Dropbear is a real cool ssh server & client. The only thing i'm missing is
> ssh agent forwarding. I saw in some files that it is planned, but when?

Agent forwarding is reasonably high on my list of desired
additions, though I probably won't have time to add support
until late Feb at the earliest. I'm undecided how useful a
standalone ssh-agent for Dropbear would be, or whether
simply giving dbclient support for using an OpenSSH agent
connection would suffice. Does anyone have opinions either
way?

(I assume you're talking about the client, since server
support should already work).