Login hangs after sitting idle for a while

Joe Camadine supernull at mhcable.com
Fri Jul 15 02:05:42 WST 2005

Has any one else noticed busybox hanging befor requesting login info ?
it doesn't happen right at startup of system or startup of software but
usualy after its been idle for a few hours or so.. i telneted in because
telnet is fairly instant (but not secure of course) and noticed that it
hangs some where befor forking a child process so .. if thats any help.
I Would try to debug this my self but it isn't a HUGE issue just an
annoyance. if any one knows of why or a solution let me know thanks.

Joe Camadine <supernull at mhcable.com>
Linux Systems Developer / Wireless Systems Engineer