Cross Compiling for ARM

Steve Comfort steve at 4dllc.com
Fri Aug 26 16:04:32 WST 2005

<snip>

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the hints. Unfortunately I was already pointing the linker at
the big-endian libraries. The long long mod and div functions are
supposed to be exported by the kernel. I have tried pointing the linker
at the kernel includes, but this didn't help either.

I have managed to get dropbear to compile by telling the linker to
ignore unresolved symbols : whether or not it runs remains to be seen.

If anything occurs to you as to how to get around the problem, I'd love
to know the answer...

Best regards
Steve