Dropbear 0.48.1 - same as 0.48, but scp compiles

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Mon Mar 13 05:57:14 WST 2006

Dnia niedziela, 12 marca 2006 06:05, Matt Johnston napisał:
> > scp.o(.text+0x660): In function `bwlimit':
> > scp.c: undefined reference to `TIMEVAL_TO_TIMESPEC'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make: *** [multibinary] Error 1
>
> Sorry about that - forgot that the Debian package doesn't
> build scp when I was testing Linux.
>
> I've packaged up 0.48.1 which is identical except for the
> scp compile fix attached.

Thx - updated to 0.48.1 in OpenEmbedded. During next weekend I plan to
release OpenZaurus 3.5.4 (distribution for Sharp Zaurus palmtops) and it
will contain dropbear 0.48.1 in default rootfs.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
Palmtop: Sharp Zaurus C760

  Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.
  -- Voltaire