Hash mismatch when SSHing to dropbear server

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hcegtvedt at atmel.com
Mon Aug 7 15:54:30 WST 2006

Matt Johnston wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 10:09:08AM +0200, Hans-Christian Egtvedt wrote:
>
>> So the error corrects it self when I ssh localhost, but external targets
>> is a no-go.
>>
>> Could this be an alligment error?
>
> Possibly? To try and figure what's going on, I've put a
> version with some copius debugging of the RSA bits at
> http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/testing/db-unrandom1.tar.gz
> The random number generator has been made totally
> deterministic, so subsequent runs on different hosts can be
> compared.

Thanks for your help so far with this problem, but I can't seem to be
able to download the files. I get a 403 access denied. Let me know when
you've changed the access, and I'll give it a shot (-:

<snipp>

--
With kind regards,
Med vennlig hilsen,

Hans-Christian Egtvedt
Applications Engineer - AVR Applications Lab
Atmel Norway