server hanges at 100% cpu with connection attempts

Mikael Ostensson mikaelo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:58:45 WST 2006

The reason for glibc is that we are going to run apps built with
freepasacal on the system (porting windows apps written in delphi) and
it seem to not be any easy way to link to uclibc even thought that
might have been prefered. I hope my setup of glibs is enough though.

After reading abit over the weekend the problem might be that I need
to mount the pts file system under /dev. I'll try you suggestions an
let you now how it works out

Mikael