Dropbear on ppc405

Miroslaw Dach miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Thu Jun 21 23:08:13 WST 2007

Hi Matt,

	Thank you for the detailed e-mail. I have done as you have
suggested. I have modified in options.h the /dev/random to /dev/urandom.

Now I do not get anymore the message referring to the entropy problem.
I am even able now to run dropbear from inetd. This is just great.

I do not however understand why I get this message below:

Not forking?

Thank you very much for your help and explanation.

Best Regards

Mirek