Use OPIE without PAM

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Tue Jul 31 21:16:52 WST 2007

Thanks for your comments, Matt. I think you are right, opielogin might
not be a good idea. I do not know about any docs concerning libopie,
though. I just found a this article describing how to use OPIE with sshd
and PAM: http://www.heise-security.co.uk/articles/88570. It contains
links to the tools mentioned there. Does that help in any way?

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch