Adding LDFLAGS options break configure check for openpty.

Serge Blais saarge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:39:10 WST 2007

Thanks Mike!

As you might have suspected, the problem was a library name clash.
The extended search list using -L picked up a local copy of libutil.a that
we created a few weeks ago and was not aware of :-(
I renamed it to something else and all is fine.
I am making sure to tell others on the project to respect our naming
convention!