splitting options.h

christoph.gysin at gmail.com christoph.gysin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:09:34 WST 2008

I'm using a custom options.h for my dropbear build. Whenever there is a
new release I'd like to build it with my own configuration, so I'd
usually just copy the old options.h over and compile again.

Unfortunately there is a lot more than simple configuration directives
in options.h... pretty much everthing below the line that says:
"You shouldn't edit below here unless you know you need to"

Would it be possible to split this part into a seperate header, and include
options.h on it's first line? Or is there another way of doing this
alltogether?

Thanks,
Chris