disable SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_BANNER ?

sarta53 sarta53 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 05:02:18 WST 2009

I have dropbear sshd v0.51 running on a linksys router loaded with dd-wrt firmware.

Is there a way to disable sshd from sending the login banner (SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_BANNER) to ssh clients? (which requires them to manually click ok on the banner popup window before authenticating)

I couldn't find the dropbear config file where I could change the banner setting, and I fear that the config file & banner setting might be compiled into the "dropbearmulti" executable, but hopefully that's not the case.