Using dropbear

Hari Prasath hariprasath at e-consystems.com
Mon Jan 5 15:18:00 WST 2009

Hi all,

I have downloaded dropbear 0.52 and compiled it for my ARM target board.
I want to login into my board from my host Linux PC using ssh. I prefer
to use  Public key authentication rather than Username/Password style login.

I couldn't not find much information/Documentation about configuring and
using dropbear.

Can anybody point me to some link or explain the configuration steps i
need to do in my Board side and the Linux Host PC side. I need to know
what are the files needed to ssh into my target board.

Thanks,
Hari