always accept untrusted host key in scp

Roberto A. Foglietta roberto.foglietta at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:58:09 WST 2009

Hi,
 In case you could find it useful this patch overwrite previous stored
key with a untrusted key

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.ssh.dropbear/593/focus=598

 applying that patch "ssh user at host exit; scp ..." works, plus solving
the problem to reacquire a new host key into embedded devices (the
option should be used with cautions).

--
/roberto