dropbear on uClinux config

b2112 blavo2112 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:21:51 WST 2009

I have dropbear working on my uClinux platform and it's being launched with
inetd.

I am still trying to get the dropbear ssh server working on my target and I
can't find the documentation that explains how to set it up.

I don't know where to place my host keys and what to call them.  My root
filesystem is read only and I have a .ssh directory at the root.

Is there a procedure available that explains the names of the associated
config and/or keys files and where they need to be placed on the target file
system.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bruce