dropbear and external libtommath and libtomcrypt

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 12 03:46:38 WST 2010

On Sunday 08 August 2010 21:39:16 Andrey Batyiev wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is it possible to compile dropbear against external libtommath and
> libtomcrypt? I'm building system for my router box and these libraries are
> needed for hostapd, so it would be nice not to embed them into dropbear.
>
> Thanks,
>    Andrey

Are those libraries still maintained outside dropbear?  Last time I tried to
look them up (because the embedded world desperately needs an stunnel
implementation that doesn't depend on openssl, that's why) the website had
gone away.

Rob
--
GPLv3: as worthy a successor as The Phantom Menace, as timely as Duke Nukem
Forever, and as welcome as New Coke.