dropbear scp lacks a batchmode/quiet or -y option

Roberto A. Foglietta roberto.foglietta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:35:33 WST 2010

You asked for a quick solution and I think the patch submitted could
it be if it would work for the current version and for scp too.
;-)

This patch is more than accepting a unknown host/key but it force to
accept and to store any changed keys which is much more harmful than
-y because it left unprotected on man-in-the-middle attack. However
for some circumstances like machine-to-machine point-to-point
connection for debug or installation purposes this could be an
accepting way to go - otherwise not.

--
Roberto A. Foglietta,
Soluzioni informatiche B2B