Support for ecdsa certs

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Oct 23 02:38:11 WST 2011

Hi Matt

I'm still very interested to see if we can add this feature to
Dropbear.  Any chance you could consider taking a look at it again?

As I said before, I would be interested to sponsor such a feature

In particular I'm interested in compatibility with the same in openssh,
so kex: ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521

Many thanks

Ed W