Github

Spenser Gilliland spenser309 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 09:37:36 WST 2011

Hi,

I have a script (below) which updates my github clone of the monotone
repo weekly.  Is the monotone repo still the best place to get the
head of development?  I read about a mercurial server being set up in
a previous email.

Thanks,
Spenser

#!/bin/bash

# This Script copies the montone repo for dropbear to github.
cd /tmp
mtn -d dropbear.db db init
mtn -d dropbear.db pull monotone.ucc.asn.au "au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear*"

# Get rid of the following tags as they cannot propogate to git.
mtn -d dropbear.db -b au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear co dropbear
cd dropbear
mtn db kill_tag_locally t:ltc-0.95-db-merge1
mtn db kill_tag_locally t:ltc-0.95-orig
mkdir ../dropbear.git
cd ../dropbear.git
git init
mtn --db ../dropbear.db git_export | git fast-import
git branch -M au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear master
git remote add origin git at github.com:Spenser309/dropbear
git push --mirror
rm -rf /tmp/dropbear*

--