Google Authenticator

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Mon May 20 17:59:02 WST 2013

Hi,

Even if it's built with PAM I'm not sure it'll work. Dropbear's PAM handling is fairly rudimentary, it can only handle conversations that just ask for username, password.

Adding more sophisticated handling probably requires recursively running the Dropbear session main loop from within the PAM conversation function callback.