Dropbear 2013.59

Alexander Dahl post at lespocky.de
Thu Oct 10 19:30:00 WST 2013

Hei hei,

Am 2013-10-09 16:40, schrieb Matt Johnston:
> I think these should be fixed now, could anyone with
> problems grab the Makefile.in below, run configure again,
> and check that it fixes things. I'll make a new release in a
> few days with this fix - please contact me if there are
> other things broken.

I checked current tip and build on Debian is fine. I also imported
changesets 4a788a3162a1 and 93e04b9ff676 on top of 2013.59 in my ptxdist
BSP and this also works.

Thanks and greets.
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)