2013.62 broken, 2013.60 ok - PATCH

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:35:24 WST 2014

2014-2-17 PM1:42 "Mike Frysinger" <vapier at gentoo.org>:

> what is this "we" business ?  lots of people use uClibc, and that isn't
the
> problem here.  in fact, building 2013.62 w/uClibc works just fine for me.

Lots of people don't use it as well. Thus many people can't help since we
can't be in the same environment like his basically, then we are impossible
to find the problem as the conditions are not the same. But never because
of not tied to Linux.

> the problem is that Steve's kernel headers are broken.  he didn't say what
> version he's using, but i'm guessing ancient considering that header was
fixed
> in the 2.6.29 release to include linux/types.h correctly.

Maybe, but who knows this exactly especially when we(don't you?) don't know
about the details.

Thanks.