dbclient failed : Server Timeout

pratik singh pratiksingh86 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:33:39 WST 2014

Hi,

Dropbear server is working fine for me (as I am generating keys offline)
i.e. it takes ~50 seconds to connect. But still dbclient is taking too much
time and I am getting "write error" while trying to send "user-auth"
request.

I have confirmed this behavior by increasing the AUTH_TIMEOUT to >5 minutes
in dropbear and then dbclient is working fine for me. But how can i achieve
this in case of dbclient <----> Openssh.

Is there any other reason of this issue?

Appreciate your reply.

Best Regards
Pratik

--