Write error : dbclient

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Sun Sep 28 21:51:03 WST 2014

Hi Pratik,

Yes, mp_exptmod() the problematic part. Without performing
the "verify" SSH won't have any security against network
attacks - certainly not advisable.

There's also a mp_exptmod() call in kexdh_comb_key()  which
creates the session key - is that call slow too?

Does adding "#define MP_LOW_MEM 1" to options.h then "make
clean" and rebuild help the situation? Do you know what kind
of data cache the device has?