Single-address space, no processes?

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Tue Dec 29 23:42:48 AWST 2015

Hi Sebastian,

Dropbear probably won't fit without some modifications, though likely wouldn't be that hard to get working with only a single connection at a time. There's a global state variable, and may be a few other assumptions that the vforked child is going to exec() (like uClinux).
Recent releases have better memory cleanup on exit, though there may still be some circumstances where heap memory is leaked - the code was originally written assuming exit() would clean it up.