Multiple authorized_keys files??

Cody Scott cody at perspexis.com
Fri Feb 10 23:02:45 AWST 2017

This is for an application server and I want the drive to be the same for
all customers, except for a data drive that will have things like
authorized_keys and other configuration data.

Having the drives contain known files helps with debugging problems.

I ended up making ~/.ssh/authorized_keys a symlink to a file on the data
drive and that works.