Dropbear server exit when idle?

Dave Haynes dh at wireless-solutions.ltd.uk
Sat Mar 10 07:26:45 AWST 2018

Hi Fabrizio

Thanks for the reply. We have a similar bash script in our existing
system, limiting the number of telnet sessions, I just felt it would be
neater, and easier to maintain, if we had a slightly modified dropbear
binary for our application, which put all the functionality in one
place. Especially so, since we already have a patch in place to limit
the number of sessions.

I wasn't really sure what the preferred method might be for this sort of
problem in general, so thanks for the feedback.

Regards

Dave

--
Dave Haynes
RF Design Consultant - Wireless Solutions Ltd.
Tel : +44 (0) 1264 358865
Mob : +44 (0) 7887 604950

Wireless Solutions Ltd.
Registered in England & Wales : No. 3813706
Reg. Office : Station House, 50 North St., Havant, Hants. PO9 1QU
http://www.wireless-solutions.ltd.uk