Dropbear ssh tunneling segfault

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Wed Mar 21 22:08:41 AWST 2018

I suspect selinux is blocking something, after dropbear forks to run the shell. Can you find where selinux keeps its logs?
When you run 'su' it enters a less restrictive context than normal root, so it runs ok.

I guess you need to create a selinux policy for the dropbear service - i don't have much experience with that though, sorry.

https://source.android.com/security/selinux/device-policy