[tech] mermaid

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Sep 23 22:22:19 WST 2006

mermaid's /dev/hda died at about 3:15pm this afteron. Investigation by
Bernard suggested a dead controller board, as it did not spin up, so he
went home and got an identical drive he had lying about. One controller
board swap later, and it's back up and running. It does have a lvm on raid
1 set up, so we should probably move some of its partitions over to that.

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |