[ucc] Mobile Phone Database Management
Antony N. Lord
antonylord at mac.com
Thu Oct 6 10:04:27 WST 2005
I have a rapidly growing database (read text file) of about 1,000
mobile phone numbers.
I need a new system that can
* Store a few thousand mobile numbers
* Easily add new numbers to, and remove duplicates
* Maintain a separate "do not call" list
* Generate a list by taking the main database and removing the do not
* Generate lists of say 20 random mobile numbers from the list
without repeating numbers previously drawn
Can anyone recommend a solution?
I had originally though Excel but I think this might be pushing it.
PS - I'm currently using an IR interface / handset to send out our
messages. When this contract expires I might look for a "SMS gateway"
service (so I can do it on-line) if anyone can recommend one.
= = =
= Antony N. Lord = http://antonylord.com =
= antonylord at mac.com = Perth, Western Australia =
= = =
More information about the ucc