[CDG5] MPW code mysteries

daniel B-J danielbj314 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 29 05:35:10 AWST 2018

> PPCAsm says that neither Data_Start nor Data_Base_Address are known so I'm stuck for now.

I guess I wasn’t clear enough. Those symbols don’t exist. I meant that you should stick a symbol at the start of the data section and use that in your calculations. Call it whatever you want. Data_Base_Address should probably just be the constant 0x00100000.

DC.L TOC[TC0] - <insert name of symbol you put at start of data section here> + 0x00100000

The ‘<‘ and ‘>’ are just part of the insert here message, not actual PPCASM syntax.