[CDG5] CubeE status

Daniel B-J danielbj314 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 18 11:29:07 AWST 2018

> Phew! Thanks for testing

No problem.

>  If you have sources in a disk image, just run DumpHFS, a command line tool in
> machfs.

DumpHFS works great. One of my smaller test tools is now on Github: https://github.com/DBJ314/GetPMFeatures <https://github.com/DBJ314/GetPMFeatures>. I'll eventually stick my other projects on there as well.

Can't build it using BuildCubeE, because of the lack of InterfaceLib and other important libraries. Not really a problem as BuildCubeE isn't meant for that yet.

> If you have newworld-rom working, you can just:
>
> 	dd if=CubeE/BuildResults/RISC/Image/RomMondo of=newworld-rom/rom conv=notrunc

Seems to work. Will test the tbxi later.

> I hope to evolve BuildCubeE into the "general solution" to MPW builds
> (possibly CodeWarrior too?).

Cool.

> . Any chance you're keen to fix up the SizeMem
> code that I have mislabelled as "Lastly"?
Not likely. I am still a master procrastinator.