[CDG5] CubeE status

Daniel B-J danielbj314 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 18 11:57:11 AWST 2018

> My choice of System version (7.0.1), MPW version (3.2.3) and
> Interfaces/Libraries could certainly be critiqued.

It builds CubeE, which is all that matters at the moment.

> Two questions then:
> 1. Should BuildCubeE (better name?) allow a choice of multiple software
>   versions?
> 2. Should you just include your core build tools with your source?

I think you should either have 2 defaults (one to build CubeE and one that is the very latest) which can be chosen or overridden completely as a command option or no defaults and have it be with the repo you are building or specified by command line.

Not sure which is the best, though the ability to merge together arbitrary images for build purposes would be pretty neat.