dropbear scp + key pair

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Sun Oct 17 07:28:09 WST 2004

Hello all...

This is pretty much my last question!

I set up key exchange and dbclient is working like a champ

(dbclient -i <mykeyfile> user at hostname)

scp works fine, using standard password exchange
(scp <file> user at host:.)

But when trying to use scp with the key exchange, it barfs:

(scp -i <mykeyfile> <file> user at hostname:.)

Is the key exchange stuff implemented in the scp client? I believe it was
stated that scp wraps around dbclient somehow?

So close! 8mb Compact flash card, Linux kernel, DropbearSSH, busybox,
tinylogin, libusb, gphoto2, libgphoto... 1 meg to spare!

--
                               // Ethan O'Toole
                               // http://users.757.org/~ethan