ssh connection wait forever

Gavinux gavinux at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 21:46:56 WST 2005

I compiled dropbear for my embedded system
(linux-2.4.27, glibc-2.2.5, busybox-1.00). I boot my
system from NFS server, then, I use ssh from Redhat
7.3 or putty from Win2k to connect to my embedded
system, and the ssh client (or putty) wait forever,
nothing displayed, until I press some keys on my
embedded system's keyboard. and then the cilent
prompts username and password.
But if I boot my embedded system from local disk,
everything is fine.
Anything I didn't setup correctly?
P.S. The file system and kernel are the same in local
disk and NFS server.