dropbear received data with bad writefd

Prasad ndprasad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 03:21:07 WST 2006

Just no checked. Actually for me, the problem seems to go away when i
changed Makefile to include all the compilable option passed by the
main makefile from the uClinux-dist.

# CFLAGS=-I. -I$(srcdir)/libtomcrypt/src/headers/ -Os -W -Wall
CFLAGS+=-I. -I$(srcdir)/libtomcrypt/src/headers/ -Os

Thanx
- DeviPrasad