scp doesn't exit.

Chakravarthy Girda girdac at cassens.com
Tue Oct 3 02:09:44 WST 2006

Hi,
     I have installed dropbear on olympus R1000. Had ssh key trust
relation setup between the server and handheld. The server is running
openssh. I can ssh & scp from the server to handheld without any issues.
     Here is my problem. If I do scp from the server to get a file from
HH. like shown below.
          scp 192.168.129.201:/tmp/i.sh /tmp
  It gets the file but won't return back to the command prompt until
Ctrl+C ed. On the other hand if I can put files via scp from server to
handheld. Could some one help in this issue please.

          Thanks in advance.

Chakri