Dropbear on ppc405

Miroslaw Dach miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Tue Jun 19 22:19:48 WST 2007

Dear All,

	I am new user of dropbear. I have compiled it successfully for
ppc405 with option multi.

I have tried to start the server on my embedded target board.

First I have logged in as user root:
After I did:
./dropbearkey -t dss -f dropbear_dss_host_key

the  dropbear_dss_host_key file was created in the most top / directory.

I have typed ./dropbear to start the ssh daemon

On the host computer I have typed :

ssh testuser at 129.128.7.50

ssh: connect to host 129.128.7.50 port 22: Connection refused

Does somebody has some idea what is wrong?

I would like to add that on the target ppc405 I use the busybox
based rootfile system.

I appreciate any comment on that to solve my problem to run the dropbear
ssh daemon.

Best Regards

Mirek