inactivity timeout or disconnect

jose otero jose.otero.nj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:06:47 WST 2008

I ran into the same problem (with respect to keyboard activity). You can
create a timer that fires when your inactivity criteria is met. You can
restart your timer when a carriage return is entered or if a single
character is typed. When the timer function executes make sure you clean-up
the appropriate resources (file descriptors, memory, etc). Hope this helps.