porting Dropbear to the Wii

Jonathan Glines auntieneo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 03:00:07 WST 2009

Actually, concerning the terminal emulator, the printf library that
I'm using for the Wii supports VT terminal escape codes. I was able to
change the row and column with printf("\x1b[%d;%dH", row, column); and
set the foreground color to red with printf("\x1b[31;42m");. The
background color did not change to green like I expected, but I don't
think that is much of a problem. Is this fancy printf enough to
implement a simple terminal emulator? Or is it more involved?

Thanks,
Jonathan

P.S.
I've been reading through SSH's RFC and Dropbear's source at the same
time, and Dropbear's source is way easier to follow than OpenSSH's.
Nice work. :)