scp in dropbearmulti?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Oct 1 13:34:30 WST 2009

On Wednesday 30 September 2009 22:46:17 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 September 2009 20:17:55 Rob Landley wrote:
> > Is there a reason that one can't be included?
>
> dbscp is already in the multi build
> -mike

Really?

# ./dropbearmulti
Dropbear multi-purpose version 0.52
Make a symlink pointing at this binary with one of the following names:
'dropbear' - the Dropbear server
'dbclient' or 'ssh' - the Dropbear client
'dropbearkey' - the key generator
'dropbearconvert' - the key converter

Where?

# ln -s dropbearmulti dbscp
# ./dbscp
Dropbear multi-purpose version 0.52
Make a symlink pointing at this binary with one of the following names:
'dropbear' - the Dropbear server
'dbclient' or 'ssh' - the Dropbear client
'dropbearkey' - the key generator
'dropbearconvert' - the key converter

Because I'm not finding it in the output of

./configure
make -j 2 MULTI=1

Rob