dropbear scp lacks a batchmode/quiet or -y option

Ming-Ching Tiew mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Tue Oct 12 17:44:13 WST 2010

I don't understand the patch.

It seems to patch all the common files. But I have already happy with
dbclient -y, it is able to allow me to get passed the prompting of
unknown hosts/keys.  Won't it be better just create that additional
-y option into scp, which I supposed when set, it will get me passed
the prompting, right ?

Thanks for the patch I will study it closer.