45s login delay

Magnus Nilsson man at lundinova.se
Tue Mar 15 22:20:17 WST 2011

Good point: the flags in the makefile were are all over the place.
Had -01, then -0s in the same gcc line. Made it -03 and now the 45s are
down to 30s.
Better, but still too long of course.
Thanks for that Matt, and for the 1s on 400MHz figure; that makes me
feel it's worth to keep looking for the problem.

Kind regards/Magnus