Support for ecdsa certs

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Wed Aug 24 19:54:43 WST 2011

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I have a very brief look at it.
The actual SSH protocol parts probably aren't too hard to
implement, just some similar bits to the existing code in
*kex.c and dsa.c.  However I don't know how good
libtomcrypt and libtommath's ECC support is, so possibly
that could be a problem.