[solaris] library -lc: not found

Antony Pavlenko antony at pavlenko.net
Mon Nov 7 05:33:11 WST 2011

First of all there is a great article from linker guru Rod Evans about
static linking :
https://blogs.oracle.com/rie/entry/static_linking_where_did_it
I have created a package with  dynamically linked executables. As it
doesn't depend from any external packages ( libs ) it can be easily
installed at any Solaris system.  I have installed it at hundreds of
servers ( thank you Matt for a great piece of code! ) with out of any
problems. I will be happy to help you, if you will have any problems.

Wbr,
Antony Pavlenko