Dropbear 2011.54 released

Fabrizio Bertocci fabriziobertocci at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:47:43 WST 2011

I'm sure you have received plenty of emails like this, but I'm just adding
to the choir:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  Big thank you very much for the incredible effort you are putting on
Dropbear!

We are a small start-up and we are using dropbear (I'm two version behind
now, but that is very stable and working great for us) for maintaining a
secure, persistent connection (with two tunnels) between our embedded
devices and our data center (I think I found the problem related to the
keep-alive and liveliness)
I might consider migrating to the newest version in our next major version
(our current version requires patching the source code).

Regards,
Fabrizio Bertocci