Passphrase keys?

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Sun Jul 1 19:19:36 WST 2012

Hi,

Currently keys can't be encrypted. It would probably be
worth adding - I guess just supporting OpenSSH format would
be most convenient (and also for non-encrypted keys, though
I think they have a different format).

You can use OpenSSH's ssh-agent with Dropbear as an
alternative to encrypted keys, that's what I do on my own
systems.

CHeers,
Matt