forwarding problems

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Mon Jul 23 23:16:32 WST 2012

Ah right. Is the server-side sshd/dropbear process still
running? I guess something hasn't noticed that the client
has gone away, though I'm not really sure what you can do.

Is the embedded device sending icmp port unreachable (or
similar?) packets out, or does it just silently drop the
stale connection's packets?

Matt