Dropbear calling my own command-line parser than /bin/sh

chinna obireddy chinnaobi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 00:48:24 WST 2012

Hey Matt,

I got an Idea to avoid this may be I can read the same username and pass
this username as an option to CLI when login.

I created another username called cliusername in authstate struct and I am
trying to access it in session_command function, svr-chansession.c.

Any inputs how to do this ??

Thank you for your support.

Reddy.